Sasha Fichera : Eudaimonia
“Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss”
– Douglas Adams
Eudaimonia means “human flourishing”, a contented state of being happy, healthy and prosperous. In an age of information overload, global uncertainty and environmental depletion, many people are exploring ways to live with greater mindfulness and peace.
My name is Sasha Fichera and I am an Australian from Melbourne, currently doing a stint living in Hong Kong and working as a digital nomad. I live with my husband, two cats (one fat grey, one fluffy black) and a Schipperke (which is a kind of energetic medium sized pure black dog).
I have worked in corporations big and small and I’m currently pursuing my entrepreneurial dreams.
- Was taught the fundamentals by some good eggs at the gorgeous St Rita’s College
- Graduated mostly unscathed from the University of Queensland, with a Bachelor of Science majoring in Chemistry.
- My second and infinitely more epic degree was a Masters of Entrepreneurship and Innovation from Swinburne University of Technology
- I’ve sold and marketed a lot of medical devices. Doing so earned me good money and more importantly some great life lessons and friends.
- My life is currently eCommerce. I want pet people to see Furbabeez, smile lots and buy things for their small furry animals.
- My friends and I share our love of food and drink as Team Drink. We officially became recognised as a serious drinking conglomerate by the greek office cleaning lady who classified us as Sponges.
If you would like to reach out and say hi: